The AWSRA is running an accelerated Level 4 Referee’s course.
This course will be targeted at former or current Division One and Two Men and Women players or members of the footballing community with a good understanding of the Laws of the game and want to stay involved. Please understand it will not be for just anybody out there in footballing land. We will run another full Level 4 Referee’s course in May or June.
The process will be as follows:
– Participants will contact the AWSRA and give a brief rundown of their football history.
– Undertake the online LOTG course at laws.myfootballclub.com.au (Send through the PDF certificate to me when completed).
– Register for the course at http://education-ffa.sportingpulse.com/Entry/?EID=15808
– I’ll send the participants through the Level 4 workbook. If they have any queries, then let me know. We may even create an email discussion group to handle questions and then discuss them as a group.
– Sometime during the week starting 24th April, we’ll organise a catch up. Will try one of the clubs with clubrooms at their ground so we can go over any interesting points of the course/challenging bits of the LOTG and also do some practical exercises.
– Then it’s a matter of getting them gear and on the park.
If anyone has any queries, then please get in touch.