Congratulations to Madeleine Dodd for being awarded the 2018 Sheena Storrie Award for Young Referee of the Year.
This award is in recognition of Maddy’s outstanding contributions to Football Refereeing in 2018.
She has consistently performed to the highest standards in the following criteria:
- Understanding and Application of the Laws of the Game
- Moral Integrity—has respect for and is respected by the players, coaches and other referees
- Performance of duties—attention to detail; co-operation with assistant referees; clarity of decisions
- Physical and mental fitness
- Discipline—applies the Laws of the Game without fear or prejudice.
Congratulations to Maddy on winning this award for the second year in a row.